Saturday, February 9, 2013

Main group puppet

We were given a script called ‘the three men of Gotham’ by Edward Gordon Craig, as a group we discussed and designed a puppet for one of the characters. We decided to make our puppet from polystyrene and cover it with latex foam; this means it was easy to be able to add features and to add texture to the puppet to develop the character features.
I found I worked very well with the process because I enjoyed making and developing an idea into something practical, and i like to see how an idea progresses. I found the processes ew used to make the puppet very adapdable to our chosen design. I enjoyed that we worked as a team because i felt this helped our deisng and development, being able to discuss a design together and realising a final design from the many ideas each of us had.




 









No comments:

Post a Comment