Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday night and sunday morning screening

 

I read the novel of the 'Saturday night and sunday morning before seeing the film so I had some preconceptions to the story but I knew that there would be differences.There were a couple of large differences between the two but I the story still came across well and still made the main character come across how I read him in the book. I felt that he came across a bit more like he didnt care about some of what happened within the story for example the character Brenda becomes pregnant and tries to get rid of it- in the book it is successful but in the film it doesnt work and she decides to keep it in the end and he doesnt seem to care about what she went through to try and get rid of the child.
I thought the film was still successful despite the differences from the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment