Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hotel room auto cad

As an extra practice exercise of model making and auto cad drawing I decided at the end of last year to make a small  piece either of set or of existing objects etc. I settled on something that was existing and chose to make the small hotel room that my mum had stayed in within Nottingham. So I took as man measurements as I could and started plotting them into auto cad.


I started by putting the measurements of the walls and anything that was part of that view point I also made a plan to get the idea of where everything is in the room.
 
 
I also put all the drawings into paper space (A4)

 
This is the view of the bathroom and the chair that was in the room.
All of these drawings helped me to start making a 1:25 scale model from card etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment