Thursday, February 12, 2015

Southwell presentation feedback

After presenting my design to the group from south well I feel that I really have a solid link to the workhouse and my installations. From the start I wanted to include the use of frames with the installation but I could not find a developed link to that would connect it to the stones that I would like to include. After talking to the group about the use and the reason for the stones in my piece and trying to connect it to the frames they suggested the frames could be the rock sieves that the inmates would have used to separate the different sizes of stones.


I thought that this was a really good connection to the labour that they would have been amongst so it backs up the idea of monotony and repetition with the use of the sieves. On  a visit to south well after the presentation I found an example of one of the sieves and took some photos for reference so will hopefully try to make mine like these.



1 comment:



  1. كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    من شركة عالم التميز بالرياض
    من الأهمية أن تقوم عميلنا الكريم بالتواصل مع شركة متخصصة في مجال الكشف عن تسرب المياه، فالكشف المبكر عن التسرب عامل مهم في نجاح العلاج وتوفيرًا للأموال والوقت، حتى وإن لم تكن تعاني من التسرب فالوقاية خيرً من العلاج من خلال اتباع الصيانة الدورية وهو ما تقدمه شركتنا حيث:
    • على حسب ما يرغب العميل به يتم الاتفاق على تحديد موعد ثابت للصيانة الدورية للكشف على تسرب المياه، وهذا يكشف أي نسبة تسرب في مراحلها الأولية ويسهل من المعالجة.
    • الكشف عن تسرب المياه يتم من خلال مهندسين على دراية وخبرة بمختلف أعمال الكشف ويستطيع العميل الاطلاع على الشهادات الخاصة بهم.
    • الكشف على تسرب المياه من خلال أجهزة حديثة لا تتطلب تكسير فهي تقوم بإصدار إشارات وذبذبات مع خبرة المهندس المختص يقوم بتحديد مكان التسرب بكل دقة ويسر.
    من خدمات شركة عالم التميز شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    ترميم منازل بالرياض
    شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    عالم التميز
    http://www.alameltamyoz.com/

    ReplyDelete