Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Installation in place



We placed the installation on the 13th February and I found that mine went in a lot quicker than I thought, I played around with the placement of the frames and felt happy with this arrangement. I wanted something that filled the space but also added to the sense of monotony so I had some of them in a pile with the stones scattered around which lead onto the frame that were arranged in a line. I felt that this lead nicely into showing the process of them coming from the pile of frames down the line and then into the second room to be ordered.
I had some very good feedback from the visitors that have seen it so far on the opening on 14th February and hopefully this will be recorded along with the visitors that will see it in the week to follow on the comment cards that will be given to every visitor.

1 comment: