Thursday, January 16, 2014

playing with ideas in the model box

 

 I started to play around with items within the model box to get an aesthetic and lay out that I could work with as a design. I like the timbers and rope that would be found within a shipyard so I played around with having these laying around and also wanted something that would create a 'structure' within the piece so I added the boxes that the players could interact with. I wanted to stick with the wooden theme so added some barrels that the wood could be stored in. I moved them around the space to where would cause the least amount of sight issues and so far the above image is what I have come up with. I wish to play around with the back wall as well to create the aesthetic I am aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment